Digital Project Manager, Writer
Marketing and Advertising | Greater Los Angeles Area, US
By day, I am the Digital Project Manager for Partners Trust Real Estate Brokerage & Acquisitions. What does that mean? Depends on the day. But, mainly it means that I manage and help design/develop web sites and other new digital (online/mobile) projects for the growing company; oversee the blogging on a network of community blogs; teach real estate agents how to use social media to grow their business; and everything else in between.
I also freelance as social media marketing strategist and writer.
When not doing any of that, you'll find me doing one of these:
• blogging about movies, sports, and politics (Matt Taibbi has my dream job)
• singing karaoke at a local dive bar (if only I had been born 10 years earlier with a five-octave voice...)
• growing a moustache (see above)
• taking photos of sunsets and posting them to Instagram (can't help it)
• watching and rooting madly for my beloved Michigan Wolverines and all Detroit professional sports teams (Go Blue!)
• keeping in touch with my close friends all over the country and my family back in Michigan (America is a big country)
• writing, writing, writing (and more writing)
I was also recently on an episode of the SyFy TV show "Viral Video Showdown," which aired on November 6th, 2012 at 10:30pm. Don't worry if you missed it; everyone did. That's what happens when you have to compete with Election Day coverage.
If you have any narrative-based film, advertising, viral video, or other multimedia projects, let me know.
Specialties: Project management, Wordpress, light HTML coding, PhotoShop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, Facebook Official Pages (light FBML), Twitter (also designing Twitter backgrounds), iMovie, copywriting/editing, blogging, social media, public speaking, presentations, in-house education, videography/photography, iPhone, Mac