Digital Project/Social Media Manager, Writer
Marketing and Advertising | Greater Los Angeles Area, US
Over the past 6 years, I've been involved with social media management (yes, I started back before Instagram and Pinterest were even a glint in the eyes of their creators... it was a simpler time, then, ahem) and digital project management.
What's that mean?
Short answer: I've managed the design/development of real estate web sites and other new digital (online/mobile) projects for a startup high-end real estate company; created/managed the blogging strategy for a network of community blogs; taught real estate agents how to blog and use social media to grow their business; and everything else in between that goes with it: SEO, content creation, syndication strategy, etc.; traveled the country with a major label rock band running/creating their tour blog; flown to Iraq to shoot video of USO tour designed to promote on social media; and much more!
When not doing any of that, you'll find me doing one of these:
• writing (blogs and screenplays)
• singing karaoke at a local dive bar (if only I had been born 10 years earlier with a five-octave voice...)
• growing a moustache (Movember and other -Embers and -Uaries)
• posting photos of sunsets and couches to Instagram (can't help it)
• watching and rooting for my beloved Michigan Wolverines and all Detroit professional sports teams (Go Blue!)
• keeping in touch with my close friends all over the country and my family back in Michigan (America is a big country)
• shooting sketch comedy shorts (check them out at http://www.thesepeoplecomedy.com)
Specialties: Writing, project management, Wordpress, on-page SEO, mobile marketing, light HTML coding, PhotoShop, InDesign, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft, Twitter, iMovie, copywriting/editing, blogging, social media strategy, public speaking, presentations, in-house education, videography/photography, iPhone, Mac